880 HID Headlight Conversion Kit, Dual, 6000K, Slim Ballast
Features and Benefits.
- Garantie 1 an
- Dual kit.
- 6000K high brightness with a hint of cool blue. 3200lm.
- Slim ballast.
- 12 Volts, 35 Watts.
- Ideal for single or dual headlight motorcycles, scooters, snowmobiles, ATVs, RVs, cars, etc.that use 862, 880, 881, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 892, 893, 894, 896, 898, 899 bulb type.
- Also used on some fog light applications.
- Improves nighttime visibility with 6000K high brightness with a hint of cool blue 3200 lumens (lm) HID headlight technology.
- Stop changing bulbs. Get 10 times more life out of your headlight bulbs. HID Xenon technology offers 3000 hours of high bright light.
- Protects your battery and alternator. Consumes about 40% to 45% less power than Halogen bulbs.
- Saves you gas. As HID Xenon technology requires about 40% to 45% less power from your alternator, your engine will work a lot less to make your alternator produce electricity, therefore using less fuel.
- Slim and compact ballast design lets you install your HID conversion kit in virtually any vehicle. And it’s easy to install.
- German technology made to perform in some of the most demanding off-road and racing environments. All BrightPowerHiD.com conversion kits have voltage protection and are shock-proof and water-proof.
- The highest quality component. Our products are made with PHILLIPS™ from Netherlands ballast components and SYLVANIA™ USA tube electrodes.
- Bulb type: 862, 880, 881, 884, 885, 886, 887, 888, 889, 890, 892, 893, 894, 896, 898, 899
- Brightness: 6000k, 3200lm
- Color: Bright white with a hint of cool blue
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Power consumption: 35 watts
- Power protection: Over and under voltage protection
- Ballast type: Slim
- Bulb life span: 3000 hours
- Durability: Waterproof and shockproof
- ROHS compliant: Yes
Comparison. HiD vs. Halogen
|Bulb Life Span||3000hrs||300hrs|