- Dunlop's Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering
- performance and feel.
- Aggresslve new Q3 tread pattern uses fewer grooves that are longer ln length to enhance wet-weather performance.
- Intuitive Response Profile (IRP) technology in the rear tire allows greater latitude in li ne choice wh ile come ring, plus amazingly linear
- MT Multl-Tread technology ln the rear tire uses a tough, long-wearing compound ln the center of the tread for excellent traction and
- longer tread llfe, plus special lateral grlp compounds for outstandlng grlp.
- The Q3 tire corn pounds were derived from road-race compounds to yield maximum sportbike perfonnance.
- The Dunlop Sportmax Q3 offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.